From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Code Freeze and Testing for 1.3
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:45:19 GMT
Actually this is related to the callback-test message I sent to the list...

Perhaps we should have the "manual" tests in callback-test aka mobile-spec
simply be the examples in the API where applicable. We can also leave the
platform-specific examples in there as well (like back button
functionality, geo:// URL catching, etc.). That way all three steps in
your process, Simon, involves wrapping up callback-test in a phonegap
wrapper and testing with one application.

Thoughts?