From Steven Gill <stev...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: 1.3 Release
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 01:15:24 GMT
Just a reminder that code freeze and rc2 will be on Monday. I am going
make a blog post for the changes in 1.3 when we release on Friday.

I will take a look at the short logs and issue tracker, but was wondering
if any of you have anything to add other than general bug fixes.

Also thinking about doing a post on how to upgrade from 1.2 to 1.3.

-Steve

On 11-12-07 12:44 PM, "Brian LeRoux" <b@brian.io> wrote:

>we need to be consistent on tag naming when we automate release building
>

>On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 2:04 AM, Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Windows Phone has been tagged
>> https://github.com/callback/callback-windows-phone/tags
>> However, It is tagged 1.3.rc1