From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject W3C Members in the Callback Community
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 17:16:23 GMT
Hi all,

A few of us are trying to become more active in the W3C community. At the
moment, Fil Maj, Brian LeRoux, and myself are on the Native Web Apps
Community Group [1] drafting the splash screen definition [2] within the
W3C Widget specification. Fil is particularly active in this discussion
because of his experience with build.phonegap.com using the widget
specification.

We're curious who else in Callback Community is a W3C member. We'd like to
get a sense of our reach, interests, and activity within the standards body.

Thanks!
Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/native-web-apps/
[2] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/nativeapps/raw-file/tip/splashscreen/Overview.html