From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: 1.3 Release
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 21:09:34 GMT
Simon - I agree. I really like a release schedule that uses release
candidates and reserves a few days for solid testing. I appreciate you
suggesting it for 1.3.0!

Ken - There's a JIRA and GitHub ticket for the issue, so we can move the
conversation there. I could use some help testing it once the patch is in
place.

Michael