From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Playbook code merge discussion
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 16:59:39 GMT
Ok, I've submitted two pull requests which resolve numbers 3 and 4 from my list:

3. Restore camera and capture native functionality.
    https://github.com/callback/callback-blackberry/pull/13

4. Delete duplicate blackberry.identity and blackberry.system feature
ids in config.xml.
    https://github.com/callback/callback-blackberry/pull/12

I tested them on OS 5 and OS 6.  I did not merge them because I did
not test on Playbook.  They are both trivial changes but would like
someone else to verify to make sure I haven't broken Playbook.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 8:07 PM, Ken Wallis <kwallis@rim.com> wrote:
> Gord will look to help fix some of these issues over the next few days.  I assume we
don't have write access to Jira, so should we just put on this thread which issues we will
take on as we take them on, so as not to duplicate effort?

I didn't

Web

 Description

I'd like

 Just to

Until

>>> https://github.com/callback/callback-blackberry/commit/19c0e686067e36a56

 Description

 Just to

> This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information, privileged
and may be unlawful.