From Drew Walters <purd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Playbook code merge discussion
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 19:25:40 GMT
I spent time the last two days setting up and testing on playbook simulator
but was unable to get the camera API to work with or without my change. Not
sure if the simulator has an issue or what but I have been unable to
properly test it on playbook. I stepped through the JavaScript and was
getting a null response in one of the internal blackberry webworks API.