From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Playbook code merge discussion
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 02:12:51 GMT
Fil, it doesn't look like my pull requests have been merged in.
Without the pull request with the capture and camera fix, the
BlackBerry code would be a regression.  Not sure which tests you are
referring to, maybe the automated tests?  Those tests must not
exercise the issues that exist.  Namely, recording audio input,
reporting supported format types, specifying camera image size and
some others.

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 6:30 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
> Alright cool I'll tag shortly and update on the "don¹t forget to tag"
> thread :P
>
> On 11-12-16 4:00 PM, "Dave Johnson" <dave.c.johnson@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>+1 that sounds good to me.
>>On Dec 16, 2011 3:39 PM, "Filip Maj" <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
>>
>>> One more note on the PlayBook failing tests: pretty much all of the
>>> failing tests on PlayBook are related to the File API, which I seem to
>>> recall the RIM calls explicitly telling me when they were working on
>>>it...
>>>
>>> APIs such as GPS, Accel, Network, Notification, Contacts all seem to be
>>> working according to the tests.
>>>
>>> So, once more, in terms of release notes for 1.3 maybe we can say "Basic
>>> Playbook support, minus the File API" ?

>>>passing
>>>simulator. I
>>>not be