From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git hosting is go
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:00:04 GMT
Hi all,

On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Ross Gardler
<rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
> Infra had agreed that we can participate in the Git alpha trading.

Great!

> To get things moving someone needs to create an infra ticket requesting
> migration. Include details of the current location of your code and since
> it is coming from an external provider please link to details of
> appropriate software grants and CLAs

I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4206 for this and
hope to get the repositories set up by tonight.

As mentioned in the issue, I will upload the original PhoneGap
repositories covered by the earlier software grant. Once the
repositories are up and running, please pull any relevant more recent
commits from github.com/callback and push them up to git-wip-us.

BR,

Jukka Zitting