From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting up the Cordova web site
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 14:28:20 GMT
Hi,

We should set up a project web site at
http://incubator.apache.org/cordova/ (to be moved to
http://cordova.apache.org/ after graduation). Apache provides a custom
CMS tool [1,2] for managing project web sites, or alternatively we can
use static HTML (optionally produced by some tooling) that we can
commit to the Subversion repository for publication.

During project setup I already requested a CMS site for us [3], but I
haven't yet had the time to figure out what needs to be done on our
side. Could someone volunteer to take care of setting up an initial
project web site?

We can improve the site as we move forward, but as a first step it
would be nice to have at least some basic web site in addition to our
Incubator status page for pointing people to the right source
repositories, issue trackers, mailing lists, etc.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html

BR,

Jukka Zitting