From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git hosting is go
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 23:33:57 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
> Where are things at on this?

The repositories are now available at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf. See
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/ and
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/docs/switching-to-git.html for basic
instructions (improvements welcome).

All Cordova committers should have full write access to all the
incubator-cordova-... repositories (the naming of the repositories is
currently tied to Apache authorization settings, which is why I had to
add the incubator- prefix).

As I mentioned, the repositories currently only contain the version
histories up to the entry to incubator, so you'll need to push commits
from all relevant branches and tags from github.com/callback to the
respective git-wip-us repositories.

Automatic Github mirrors of the incubator-cordova-... repositories
should be coming up shortly under github.com/apache.

> I'm able to assist with getting this setup.

The biggest help would be in getting the recent commits from
github.com/callback migrated and generally checking that the access
control works as expected. Beyond that any feedback (good, bad, ugly)
on the setup would be useful. Many details are still being worked on,
so now's a perfect time to tweak the infra to your liking. :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting