From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git hosting is go
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 21:39:23 GMT
Hey

Unfortunately, it seems that Hardeep is busy with some work here.  However,
I'm able to help get things rolling with infrastructure.  It should be a
simple matter of pulling down the existing repositories on GitHub, and then
just pushing up the master of the current callback to the Apache
infrastructure if everything is setup right.  Since it's git, it will keep
the existing commit histories.

Feel free to send me an e-mail with more info.

Joe