From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git hosting is go
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 19:35:20 GMT
Hey

Unfortunately, the history check is breaking things.  I'm trying to push
the latest from the GitHub repo, and I'm now getting Simon as the latest
offender:
remote: The user macdonst <simon.macdonald@gmail.com> is not a valid
committer.

I'm keeping track of the current discussion about the git history.  Until
we get this e-mail thing resolved, we can't push our latest in there.

Joe