From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git hosting is go
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 01:38:46 GMT
Hey

What are the e-mails set for valid committers? Is it our apache.org e-mail?
I keep getting the following error:
remote: The user Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> is not a valid committer.

Please let me know what the correct setting for user.email should be to get
past this issue and I should be able to pull down and push up the
repositories on this end.

Thanks

Joe