From Joe Bowser <>
Subject Re: Git hosting is go
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 01:38:46 GMT

What are the e-mails set for valid committers? Is it our e-mail?
I keep getting the following error:
remote: The user Joe Bowser <> is not a valid committer.

Please let me know what the correct setting for should be to get
past this issue and I should be able to pull down and push up the
repositories on this end.