From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add download to FileTransfer
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 19:31:04 GMT
Basically it adds a download method to the FileTransfer object. It is
now available on Android/iOS but needs to get to BB/WP7/Docs before we
make it public. The method signature is:

var ft = new FileTransfer();
ft.download(source, target, successCallback, errorCallback);

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald