From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding basic auth to DroidGap
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 15:26:12 GMT
Hey Oliver,

If you've signed the contributors agreement then we can accept code from
you. Michael Brooks did a write up on the wiki about how to contribute to
docs but you can substitute your favourite platform wherever you see docs.

http://wiki.phonegap.com/w/page/28618504/Git%3A%20Contributor%20Workflow

For the changes to PhoneGap/Callback this is the list to discuss it on.

For plugins you best bet is to fork:

https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins

and submit your plugins into the proper OS directory. The plugins repo does
not require a CLA to contribute to.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald