From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add download to FileTransfer
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 02:25:27 GMT
It's a pretty simple test. Here's what I used:

    function download() {
        console.log("In download");

        var fu = new FileTransfer();
        fu.download("https://a248.e.akamai.net/assets.github.com/images/modules/header/logov6-hover.svg?1315858549",
            "/sdcard/github.svg", downWin, fail);
    }

    function downWin(entry) {
        console.log("FilePath = " + entry.fullPath);
    }

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald