From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code Freeze and Testing for 1.3
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:57:27 GMT
That's such a good idea that Bryce already did it. He added a bunch of
manual test cases to mobile-spec which is now callback/callback-test.
When you pull that code and put it into the www directory of your app
you will get the option to run the automated test cases and there are
areas where you can go in and test out the API as well.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald