From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add download to FileTransfer
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 16:11:31 GMT
Hey Alex,

We are glad to have another developer on board and thanks for contributing
your code to the FileTransfer class. I know that adding the support to
download binary files had been on my to do list for awhile. Now that we've
merged your code into Android and iOS we can take a look at doing
BlackBerry and WP7. It might not make it in time for the 1.3 release on Dec
16th but this is something we want in PhoneGap for sure.

Drew do you think you can take a look at the Android implementation with an
eye on adding it to BlackBerry? It should be very similar as they are both
Java based.

Jesse, do you think you'll have time to do a similar implementation for WP7?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald