From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Code Freeze and Testing for 1.3
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 15:24:55 GMT
The following is how I'm approaching testing for the upcoming 1.3.0
release. Others can use it as a guideline and feel free to offer
improvements.

1) Run mobile-spec test suite using PhoneGap 1.2 and note the number
of passed test cases.
2) Run mobile-spec test suite using PhoneGap 1.3 and compare the
passed test cases to the previous run.
3) Run through the examples on docs.phonegap.com which will give us
good API coverage and has the benefit of double checking the docs.

Since we are in a code freeze at this point we should only look to be
fixing any bugs that fail the regression tests, i.e. fix anything that
worked in 1.2 that we broke in 1.3 RC2.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald