From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: board report help
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 09:25:50 GMT
On 30 November 2011 18:19, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> Ok cool, everyone pls review a first cut at report for Dec:
>
> https://github.com/callback/apache-board-reports/blob/master/2011-12.md

I'm sorry you have had no feedback on this. The reason we have
multiple mentors is so that when one person is busy there are others
to cover their back. Unfortunately this fails all to often...

I've now looked over your report. It looks good and I've moved it to
the wiki for you and signed it off. I also added a note about the
official request for a Git repo (yes, I made this request over a week
ago) and removed the note that "git remains to be set up". If
infrastructure does not allow us to use Git then we have no other
options open to us.

The only other change is to note the 1.3 release will not be an ASF release.

See http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2011

Ross

OpenDirective http://opendirective.com