From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re:CPL compatible with Apache?
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 00:20:13 GMT
On Dec 30, 2011 11:32 PM, "Andrew Lunny" <alunny@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> (tried to send this to the legal list but couldn't find where to
subscribe)

legal-discuss@a.o (but see below with respect to specific licence questions)

> I'm working on a quick patch for Callback/Cordova Android and I've been
> writing JUnit tests as I go.
>
> Does anyone know if the JUnit jar is safe to redistribute with Apache
> products? It is under the Common Public License, available here:
> https://github.com/KentBeck/junit/blob/master/LICENSE

Such questions, if previously answered, are documented at
http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html

If it's not answered yet then the process is to open a JIRA ticket (where
is documented on the above page).

In this case you will find that the CPL is permitted in binary form with
appropriate labelling.

Ross