From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Callback CCLA questions
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:17:01 GMT
ICLAs are require. CCLAs are optional (they exist because some comp admires
want them not because the ASF wants them).

It is not possible to get commit access to our repositories without an ICLA
on file. Please tell me how I can help with the situation with RIM
employees. You need to get permission to sign the ICLA.

Ross