From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Switching out Channel's in callback-js for an event module
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 22:03:29 GMT
Love it.

Also slightly smaller :D

I also prefer this API over the channel one. Especially the `once` or
`join` function - dependencies as FIRST argument, not last :/

One thing, though: I saw in the bootstrap there was some comment about a
hack regarding registering to an event that has already fired - this is
key in phonegap currently but I do not think is supported right now in
your implementation. Is that correct?