From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Making changes to callback API
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 20:28:12 GMT
What do we do when we have platform-agnostic changes to introduce? Or want to suggest a change
for the API in general? For example, adding a new option to some callback API, like allowing
arbitrary headers to be set on a FileTransfer object.

Does it make sense to add a new component to JIRA, like a JS component? There would be a tight
mapping from JS/API tickets to the callback-js project. Another related question is, where
is the starting point for development for these kinds of issues? My intuition is the callback-js
project and the docs…

Obviously the first step is to vet the changes out on the mailing list so everyone can chime
in. But say we agree on a change – what's the next step after that?