From eduardo pelegri-llopart <pele...@calterra.com>
Subject Re: Callback CCLA questions
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 15:55:40 GMT
Yes, RIM intends to contribute IP to Apache Cordova (and others).  And we
have signed the CCLA; I'm pretty sure there is no public list of companies
that have signed the CCLA, this comes as a frquent request in the legal
list, but each company can publisize its signing, see [1].

[1] http://openbbnews.wordpress.com/2011/12/02/apache-ccla/

The CCLA had an explicit list of people covered by it, but we will clarify
the signing of the ICLA.

  - Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart, Sr. Director, RIM Open Source.