From Gord Tanner <g...@tinyhippos.com>
Subject Re: CommonJS and AMD (and, not or)
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:09:51 GMT
So I ported callback-js to use almond but it is still using the custom
builder code.

https://github.com/gtanner/callback-js/tree/almond

It was very nice that I could switch this out with no update to any of the
modules.

Patrick: Would be cool if you could update this to use r.js if it is
possible.

With my quick experience with almond I have to say I really like what I am
seeing and I think it will help us out a lot and give the ability to have
plugin's authored in both commonJS and AMD module definitions. (unless I am
misunderstanding something).

Gord

--
Gord Tanner