From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple issue trackers - apache jira, github callback, etc
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2011 00:49:00 GMT
An update: I contacted Github about whether it is possible to have the
Github issue tracker "read-only" and this was the reply:

"That's not possible currently, the issue track is either enabled and
read-write or completely disabled and hidden."

So, links to closed issues will 404 unfortunately. For issues that
were still open, on the iOS issues I did put a reference to the old
link for some search engine juice...