From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Don't forget to tag your repos 1.3.0 today
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2011 19:51:20 GMT
callback-iOS is tagged.

I also updated the Framework build to include battery components (seems
battery was only in the library component).  Was reluctant to do this so
close to release but needed to be fixed.  Also reluctant because I will not
be available on Monday, Dec. 19 and couldn't do as much testing as I would
have liked.  Need to add battery tests into mobile-spec!

-becky

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 6:31 PM, Dave Johnson <dave.c.johnson@gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks for getting this done Fil!
>
> On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 11:41 AM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
> > Hold off on packaging BlackBerry. I've got to merge a couple pull
> requests
> > that I overlooked and do one more round of testing.
> >
> > On 11-12-17 10:57 AM, "Michael Brooks" <michael@michaelbrooks.ca> wrote:
> >
> >>callback-docs is tagged 1.3.0.
> >>
> >>http://docs.phonegap.com is now rendering 1.3.0, but will default to
> 1.2.0