From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [iOS] Halting iOS 3.x and iOS < 4.2 support
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 17:52:01 GMT
I agree as well.  Should we target 1.4 as the release to remove 1.3 support?
What is the best way to announce this and gather more feedback?   It has
been posted in callback-dev but I think we should post in the phonegap
google group as well to give people warning and give folks a chance to
object (and provide a valid reason to continue support <4.2).

Do we also need to have a formal apache vote?

thanks,
-becky