From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: 1.3 Release
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:06:05 GMT
Sounds good to me. I updated the wiki w/ the proposed release schedule
we submitted in our board report.

http://wiki.phonegap.com/w/page/28291160/roadmap-planning

I'll kick up a fresh thread for discussion about 1.4

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 8:51 AM, Steven Gill <steveng@adobe.com> wrote:
> I was only going along with the original schedule. I would prefer Monday just in case
we miss some glaring bugs. I am actually working on Monday. I say we still aim to tag it on
Friday, then I can package it up and have the weekend to make sure I didn't make a mistake.
Release Monday AM.

> -Steve
>

> On Dec 13, 2011, at 8:42 AM, "Brian LeRoux" <b@brian.io> wrote:
>
>> Looks great everyone --- my only concern is shipping on a Friday. I
>> know Monday is a holiday for you Steve but there are more of us are
>> more equipped to deal w/ any issues come Monday. Thoughts?
>>

>> On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 8:10 AM, Michael Brooks
>> <michael@michaelbrooks.ca> wrote:
>>> callback-docs tagged 1.3.0rc2

Detect for
method.

Twitter,

If the

plan either later

will be on Monday. I am

we release on Friday.

issue tracker, but was

than general bug fixes.

upgrade from 1.2 to 1.3.

we automate release

Maj<fil@adobe.com>  wrote:

> [...]
couldn't resist.

PM, Michael Brooks

like a release schedule that uses

testing. I

and GitHub ticket for the issue, so we

use some help testing it once the

1:05 PM, Simon MacDonald

the change of tag name or you getting

I'm just thinking we need to leave a few

make sure we haven't broken anything.

at 4:03 PM, Michael Brooks

as "1.3.0rc1" instead of "1.3.0_rc1"

to squeak in OS X support for BlackBerry.

December 5th or Monday December 12th?

2011 at 12:44 PM, Simon MacDonald

1.3 release can we throw down a few

tagged and released the same day. I

the rush was to get it out before the

we didn't have major problems with that

on end to end testing.

are thinking about releasing 1.3 on December

to identify some milestones.

Tag all repos as 1.3.0_rc1
- Tag all repos as 1.3.0_rc2 and implement a

testing, testing
- Tag all repos as 1.3.0
- package and release PhoneGap 1.3

we shouldn't be adding new code the week of the

that we discover doing regression

folks but what do you think

time around?

Donald