From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Git hosting is go
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 21:29:20 GMT
This is fantastic news. Jukka one of our colleagues Hardeep will be
chiming in shortly to help out w/ any infra work. I'd prefer to keep
this on list but to be sure I'm cc'ing his personal email. =)

Also: if I can do anything to help lmk. I will be setting up
github.com/cordova repos sometime today.