From Matthew Schulkind <mschulk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CordovaView?? - A proof of concept of making a custom Android View with Cordova Web APIs exposed
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 02:37:42 GMT
Yes, it is for running application logic and having access to cordova
plugins. I only hide the webview because I show only native chrome.
Certainly don't go out of your way for me, since right now I don't even use
the UIWebView due to memory leak problems, so I have to fork and make
cordova changes anyway.