From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: weinre - jira, versions, etc
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 21:33:27 GMT
On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 07:12, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 11:54 AM, Patrick Mueller <pmuellr@gmail.com> wrote:
>> So, for right now, if all the committers are fine with it, good enough?
>
> Yep. Unless anyone objects I assume we have lazy consensus on this.

Whenever we're ready to cut a new Jira for weinre, presumably at

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WEINRE

and using the name "Apache weinre" as a "name" for the Cordova
subproject, I'm ready to go.  I'm also in no big hurry.  :-)  I cut a
new non-Apache build today of weinre and was offered a "fixed in
version" field in Jira which ... didn't have a version number in it
for weinre.  Which would be nice to have, but will also clutter the
version numbers for the rest of Cordova.

Same with the git repo, whenever we get around to setting up the git
repos at Apache (crossing fingers!).

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org