From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: W3C Members in the Callback Community
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 14:27:59 GMT
On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 12:16, Michael Brooks <michael@michaelbrooks.ca>wrote:

> A few of us are trying to become more active in the W3C community.  ...
>
> We're curious who else in Callback Community is a W3C member. We'd like to
> get a sense of our reach, interests, and activity within the standards
> body.

I'm not directly involved in any W3C activities myself (right now, I don't
think), but IBM in general is fairly active in a number of W3C activities.
 We should probably start a wiki page with W3C activities and folks
represented.  I don't think I'd list all of IBM's activities in W3C here,
but certainly we would for any current IBM Cordova contributors doing W3C
work related to Cordova; eg, I think we may have some a11y folks lurking
here :-)

And just speaking for IBM in general, if anyone sees any W3C activity that
IBM is involved in, which might be relevant to Cordova, please ping one of
the IBM Corovans so we can make sure the right people are involved.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org