From Viras <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: callback-qt
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 06:41:41 GMT
The main reason for me to rewrite the code is, that I want to have
access to the FileAPI on Symbian device. In addition the Qt 4.x Code
will be portable to e.g. Windows Mobile as well.

However, Qt5 is not yet productive and therefor no submissions to e.g.
the OVI store are allowed. I would like to focus on the Qt 4 version for
now - and I hope someone who is responsible for the repository will
comment on this soon!

Best,
Wolfgang

--