From Jeff Tranter <jtran...@ics.com>
Subject Re: callback-qt
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 13:39:00 GMT
This is very timely. I am part of a team that is just starting a port of
Callback to Qt 5. We want to use callback-qt for this work, ideally
sharing the same code base as the Qt 4 version if we can.

We would like to collaborate with anyone else who is working on
callback-qt. Some info is here and I expect to expand it with more
information shortly:
http://wiki.qt-project.org/PhoneGap_for_Qt_5

I was also trying to find out whether there is a maintainer for
callback-qt, and if not, how to get committer access.

--
Jeff Tranter, Qt Consulting Manager, Integrated Computer Solutions.
ICS - Unleashing the Power of Modern Devices