From Alexander Heinrich ...@aflx.de>
Subject Add download to FileTransfer
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2011 17:01:01 GMT
Hi,

first I want to introduce myself a little, because I'm very new here.
My name is Alex and I'm living in Berlin, Germany. I'm a 28 years old
Freelancer and enthusiastic PhoneGap-user! So I hope, I can help you a
little with this great project ;-)

Some time ago I wrote a plugin for downloading binary files with
PhoneGap for iOS and Android. Simon now asked me to add it to the
FileTransfer class. That's what I have done. I think it would be great
if this feature would be available on all plattforms. What do you think?
Do you have any suggestions what could be done better/different?

You can find it here (the branch is called "download"):

https://github.com/aflx/callback-ios
https://github.com/aflx/callback-android

Bye,
Alex