From Steven Gill <stev...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Don't forget to tag your repos 1.3.0 today
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 02:05:46 GMT
Hey guys.

I just tagged 1.3.0. Seeings Fils last email in the other thread, I won't be highlighting
playbook support on the release blog. I have included changes.txt that has the commit logs
for the repos.

I am boarding a flight right now and will double check things are in order tonight. Feel free
to take a scan yourselves.

https://github.com/callback/phonegap

Cheers,
-Steve