From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plans for migrating to SVN?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 15:18:39 GMT
On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 4:15 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> IMHO it's better to wait and see for now and revise the plan as the
> outcome of the CouchDB experiment becomes clearer. There's no need to
> rush things. For example Apache Wave worked with their original Git
> repositories for over a year after entering the Incubator, so it's not
> like this is a unique situation.

Until I asked them to do something about that.

There was discussion already about longtime podlings and I feel that
there is some movement between ipmc people to clean up.

Honestly I think that Wave has lost lots steam with not bringing their
source code into the ASF servers directly.

Cheers,
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de