From Christian Grobmeier <>
Subject Step down as mentor
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:37:28 GMT
Hello guys,
I am afraid that i do not find enough time to actively mentor this
project :-(In addition, I have so much exhausting discussion at the
ASF recently, that even when I would have the time, I would not have
the energy to mentor. Given the fact that there are four other mentors
on this project I don't think this will be a huge problem.
I will continue to stay on this list, but do not force myself to
"guide" explicit or care on the reporting schedule and whatever
mentors do.
Hope you understand!
Would love to see a short ACK from the other mentors to see they have
read this message. I will take care later on notifying the incubator.

View raw message