From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IRC Channels
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 09:18:47 GMT
Hello all,

IRC is OK for some chats, but please have in mind that all decisions
must be made on mailinglists at ASF. People here often say:"if it did
not happen on list, it did not happen".

Some projects use IRC to deal out the gory details, but when it comes
to a serious proposal they change to mailinglists. Votes of course
need to be done on mailinglists only.

Cheers,
Christian

--