From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Different versions of phonegap.js
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 14:17:49 GMT
Hello guys,

I created a phonegap project with Xcode and one for Eclipse. Then I
compared the phonegap.js files of each of them and found out they are
very different to each other. In my case, using the Android-Phonegap
file does not catch the "deviceready" event on the iPhone simulator.

Now I am a bit confused - I thought I could use exactly the same code
for both devices. Do I need to replace these different phonegap.js
files on buildtime? I could not find anything about that on the net.
Hints appreciated!

Cheers,
Christian

--