From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Different versions of phonegap.js
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 08:26:02 GMT
Thanks Brian for explaining my options, now I can decide how to deal with it.
I am curious how build@phonegap handles this?

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 2:59 AM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
> If more people contribute to http://github.com/callback/callback-js we can
> bring the future sooner :D

Thanks for pointing me to that :-) I would love to help, but I am
unsure if I have the skills/time to do so. But I will look into that,
thanks again.

Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de