From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: [VOTE] rename callback to cordova
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 21:10:24 GMT
Cordova is in reference to Cordova Street [1] in Vancouver, BC. It is the
street that Brian lives on and the street of the former Nitobi office
(where PhoneGap was born). It's also the name of a set of build scripts [2]
that are gradually finding their way into each PhoneGap (callback) project.

[1] http://g.co/maps/4qsgm
[2] https://github.com/brianleroux/Cordova/

Michael