From Michael Brooks <mikeywbro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [phonegap-dev] Re: PhoneGap 1.2.x
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 18:18:51 GMT
 Tagged callback-docs

On Monday, 31 October, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Filip Maj wrote:

+1 updating Device.java at the least.

We probably should update the others… do we have documentation in place
that details the upgrade process? If we update the versions of the
<feature> elements et al then developers will need to update their config
xmls each time as well….

From: Drew Walters
<deedubbu@gmail.com<mailto:deedubbu@gmail.com<deedubbu@gmail.com>

mailto:phonegap-dev@googlegroups.com <phonegap-dev@googlegroups.com>>" <
phonegap-dev@googlegroups.com<mailto:phonegap-dev@googlegroups.com<phonegap-dev@googlegroups.com>

Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:25:17 -0700
To: "phonegap-dev@googlegroups.com<mailto:phonegap-dev@googlegroups.com<phonegap-dev@googlegroups.com>>"
<phonegap-dev@googlegroups.com<mailto:phonegap-dev@googlegroups.com<phonegap-dev@googlegroups.com>

Cc: "callback-dev@incubator.apache.org<
mailto:callback-dev@incubator.apache.org <callback-dev@incubator.apache.org>>"
<callback-dev@incubator.apache.org<mailto:callback-dev@incubator.apache.org<callback-dev@incubator.apache.org>

Subject: Re: [phonegap-dev] Re: PhoneGap 1.2.x

I noticed the previous BlackBerry move from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0 only updated the
VERSION file:

https://github.com/callback/callback-blackberry/commit/8caf6193b2b4ed9b59e6bce6eca79777e8582d21

whereas previously we were updating Device.java, library.xml and config.xml:

https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-blackberry-webworks/commit/f42a61c2d1884b45fe00eb754e2657b20b3ed272

Was this intentional or were some changes missed? I could understand not
updating library.xml and config.xml because it minimizes impact to
application developers but Device.java should be updated with proper
version.

Thoughts? I can make changes if responses are quick otherwise I will be
passing out candy :-)

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Steve <steve.gill@nitobi.com<