From Michael Brooks <>
Subject Re: [phonegap-dev] Re: PhoneGap 1.2.x
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 18:18:51 GMT
 Tagged callback-docs

On Monday, 31 October, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Filip Maj wrote:

+1 updating at the least.

We probably should update the others… do we have documentation in place
that details the upgrade process? If we update the versions of the
<feature> elements et al then developers will need to update their config
xmls each time as well….

From: Drew Walters
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:25:17 -0700
To: "<<>>"
Cc: "< <>>"
Subject: Re: [phonegap-dev] Re: PhoneGap 1.2.x

I noticed the previous BlackBerry move from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0 only updated the

whereas previously we were updating, library.xml and config.xml:

Was this intentional or were some changes missed? I could understand not
updating library.xml and config.xml because it minimizes impact to
application developers but should be updated with proper

Thoughts? I can make changes if responses are quick otherwise I will be
passing out candy :-)