From Michael Brooks <>
Subject IRC Channels
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 06:09:14 GMT
Hello guys,

Our contributor team is growing and spreading out. For our day-to-day
communication, most of us talk in person, over Jabber, or on here. We also
have a large IRC community on #phonegap that has nearly hit 100 idlers.

Today I registered #phonegap-dev on the Freenode IRC server [1]. If you
idle on Freenode, please join the channel and I'll OP you. It would be nice
to see some day-to-day dev communication happening on the channel -
especially as our contributor team grows. In case you're wondering, I got
the idea from the jQuery Mobile team, who uses a similar structure with
#jquerymobile and #jquerymobile-dev

I've also registered (squatting?) #callback and #callback-dev. Again, join
and OP you.

IRC Channel Summary:

#phonegap - user questions and support
#phonegap-dev - contributor chitchat
#callback - update for #phonegap
#callback-dev - update for #phonegap-dev