From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Menu Support for BlackBerry/Android
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 19:09:17 GMT
Hey Andrew,

Yea, we created a PhoneGap plugin called phonegap-plugin-menu that
implemented the W3C Menu Spec. It runs on Android, BlackBerry (5+), and
Android. Would be nice to add webOS too.

Like Shaz mentioned, it's currently a private repo. During the Nitobi/Adobe
acquisition, we were hesitant to open source new projects. It would be nice
to clear up the final issues are get this released to the public. For iOS,
it's a significant improvement to the currently "NativeControls" plugin.

There has been talk of adding the menu as a core plugin. It would be great!
However, the plugin could certainly benefit from more real-world usage.

Michael