From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: IRC Channels
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 17:03:40 GMT
Christian, thanks for mentioning the ML / IRC etiquette. I definitely agree
that discussions need to happen on the ML so that there is a proper record
and opportunity for a vote.

I was thinking IRC would be used in a similar way to Jabber. General
chitchat, problem solving, and tossing around ideas before exposing them to
the ML.

Michael