From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA permissions
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 19:44:07 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 8:06 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
> Doesn't look like I can edit a ticket with my JIRA account (filmaj).

Your account wasn't yet a member of the callback-developers group.
I've fixed that now.

> What's the process for getting these permissions?
> Who is in control of that stuff?

Only Jira administrators can modify groups. It's a usual setup to
assign at least one trusted Jira admin per project so requests like
this don't need to be routed through Jira. I can take care of that
task for Callback until or unless one of you feels familiar enough
with Jira to take over.

The callback-developers group has full control over the CB project in
Jira, so apart from changes to that group itself no extra rights are
needed for anyone in that group (i.e. Callback/Cordova committers) to
modify other settings of the CB project.

BR,

Jukka Zitting