From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Can someone make sure that I'm doing this right?
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 20:57:40 GMT
Hey

I've changed the headers to the files on the Android side to use the
new Apache Header, and after accidentally killing off two commits and
bringing them back, I sent a pull request with the change to the new
LICENCE and NOTICE.  I also delete the Crypto API in this pull request
as well.  Can someone make sure that this all makes sense? It's easy
enough to roll it back, but I want to make sure that we're compliant
so I can put CB-3 to bed.

Thanks

Joe